10. Active Content warning during testing (Internet Explorer only)
Note: These instructions are not intended for viewers. They are only recommended for producers during testing.
Recent versions of Internet Explorer display a warning when loading Adobe Flash files from your local hard drive. If you use Internet Explorer as your default browser, you may have experienced this warning while testing your slide shows.
Here’s how to disable the warning:
1. In Internet Explorer, select the "Tools" menu, then select "Internet Options."
2. In the "Internet Options" window, select the "Advanced" tab.
3. Scroll down until you see the "Security" options. Check the box for “Allow active content to run in files on My Computer."
4. Click the "OK" button and restart Internet Explorer for the changes to take effect.